Sunday, April 28, 2013

I love my Jesus


There is no good enough reason for me to still be a Christian other than the fact that I love Jesus from my heart.  The love transcends doctrines or religion. I am totally committed. The traditional gospel that we must serve God because he will solve our problems is being challenged by the Modern man.


Day after day, man is becoming self sufficient…Because he is realizing His potentials placed within Him by God… Remember “the Tower of Babel saga” Even God said that if man (even at that time) would be united there is nothing that will be impossible for him hmmm…..on a lighter note, No wonder Man U just won the premiership….. Just kidding

So if man can do all things as mentioned by God, then it is so apparent that my needs being met might not be a good enough reason for me to serve God and I need to get that straight because it is no longer sufficient.
I look beyond that. I reach out to Him from my within. I love him and would not want to hurt him. I want to always be at a position to call on Him without feeling bad…You know when all fails, I want my heart to be secured…….when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I. I don’t want to hurt Him at all. I love Jesus because he first loved me….
Moreso so one need that man will not be able to meet anyway is to give me Eternal life and to wash my sins away. Now I celebrate that singular act by my loving savior, when he shed His blood for me.  Oh what a great love displayed and great price paid.
I love you Lord forever

No comments:

Post a Comment