Wednesday, May 28, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

A STAR or CELEBRITY is one only because of fans and followers. The way such a person treats his friends could determine the longevity of his relevance.

My birthday was May 25, I got a lot of calls and messages which I took time to read and respond to. It was a difficult task though to read and respond one after the other but I did it. The time spent shows how much I value you all.

I really want to say here that I appreciate you all and I am glad to be associated with you all. Thank you very much for all those kind words.

I also had the best worship concert so far on my birthday. Thanks to all who attended. It was like the whole of Abuja came in to Sheraton that evening.

More so, I will be dropping the video of EBELIKESAY on june 15th. So please watch out and spread the news.

To all my aburos that feel we are age mates... You to will grow up oooo (Eyin naa a dagba o) **** They know themselves!!

No comments:

Post a Comment